New Computer Monitor

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008


I've been using the same computer monitor for several years now, one with the CRT. I've been thinking about replacing it for some time. I know there has been many articles published warning of the danger of EMR (electro-magnetic radiation). Perhaps the biggest reason for me personally was that having the resolution set so these old eyes could read the text many of the web sites, etc. wouldn't totally fit the screen. Consequently I was having to scroll back and forth to read.


Last week I began a search for a new LCD flat panel monitor. That search began and ended on Ebay. I didn't want to buy a used monitor and possibly inherit someone elses problems. I ended up winning the first one I bid on, a Westinghouse 19" unit. Amazon.com was selling the model for $200.00. I bought mine, shipping included, for barely over one half that amount. Saving money always makes me happy.


Note in the photo the great blog being displayed!

2 comments:

Alejandro December 11, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

It was a really good deal!

I recently changed my 17 lcd for a new 21 lcd, it worths every dollar I spend.

Greetings!!

bcmomtoo December 12, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

Now that's what your blog is supposed to look like!

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP