Meet Connie

>> Friday, December 19, 2008


I've mentioned Connie numerous times but I'd like you to meet her. She was born in Indiana but grew up on the other side of the state line in Ohio. I met her when she came to college my second year. By the time I was a Junior I knew she was the one for me (and I think she thought maybe I was the one for her). A few weeks after I graduated with my BA she got her MRS and the following year her MOM. We have been married 44 years and 5 months today, are the parents of 4 children and grandparents to 10. She is Mammaw to those 10 beautiful children. Connie is a wonderful person, and she would have to be to have put up with me for as long as she has. You'll be hearing more about her as time goes on.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP