I’m a Weight Watcher

>> Saturday, December 27, 2008

No, I don’t belong to Weight Watchers International, Inc. And, I don’t mean that I don’t accept that piece of pie because “I have to watch my weight”. I step on the scales to obtain my weight once every week. Thursday is my weigh-in day. Once in a while I forget and then I weigh on Friday. I record my weight on a piece of paper. I now have 39 pieces of paper since I started this practice on March 8, 1990, almost 18 years ago. Why do I do it? I’m not sure. When I started I had gained some extra weight and decided to cut down on my eating and started jogging. Now, I guess, it is to just keep tabs on where I am. And, it has become a habit and everyone knows habits are hard to break.

1 comments:

Juri December 27, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

I came across your blog and I am so glad I did....I have been sipping my cup of coffee and enjoying reading your posts...I love your home! What a beautiful job you did! And your dog...how cute! Hope you had a nice holiday! Great blog!

Juri

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP