I'm a lawbreaker!

>> Saturday, December 6, 2008

I have found on several websites that in Kentucky there is a law on the books that states that a person must take a bath once a year. I was unaware of this law when we were finishing up our house and we installed a walk-in shower. We have no bathtub, so I have not been taking my yearly bath. I hope the "bath police" don't come knocking on the door. None of the sites I visited spelled out what the penalty was. I suppose it might be banishment from all public buildings or shunning by all of ones friends.

2 comments:

Berni December 6, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

We prefer showers too. We have a shower stall in the main bathroom off the bedroom but we did breakdown and put a bath in the spare bedroom bathroom. I can't remember when I last took a bath.

bcmomtoo December 7, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

For some reason your grandchildren and I were talking about baths when I was there. We decided Naomi was the only one who could take a bath, because she can fit in Mammaw's kitchen sink.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP