Learning to be a blogger

>> Friday, December 12, 2008

Well, it has been 2 weeks since I became a blogger. I'm still learning. There are a lot of features and settings I have yet to discover, although I've discovered a few. My son showed me a few just this afternoon. One that I had wished for and didn't know I could set was to enable anyone that wished to do so to comment. I found that the setting was set so that only those with an account with Blogger could comment. Hopefully, that has been changed.

Mentioning my son, please check out his new blog that just began today. You will find it linked to the left in My Blog List, entitled New Kentucky Homestead. It will show pictures and describe the farm on which we live.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 13, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

I noticed you moved your blog title to the center of your header and set up your feed with feedburner, too. Wow! You're just learning all kinds of things.

Now if you'd just remove that word verification stuff...

Your son hasn't done a very good job of updating his old blog. Why does he need a new one? I'll have to go check it out. Maybe there are pictures of cute kids. I like pictures of cute kids.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP