Bible Reading Plan

>> Thursday, December 25, 2008

In 6 more days I will complete the reading of the Bible in one year. This year I read the Bible in Chronological order. In past years I've read through in the order in which we find the books in the King James and most other translations. It has been interesting to read it in chronological order.

There are numerous web sites that can provide you with a daily schedule, in conventional order, chronological order or a bit from the Old Testament and from the New Testament each day. You can even chose which translation you wish to use. Here is one site that will give you a schedule.

With a schedule it just seems to make it easier to accomplish the goal of getting the entire Bible read in one year. Profitable reading!

1 comments:

bcmomtoo December 25, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

That page is very helpful. That's exactly what I want to do - read the Bible in chronological order. I thought about buying a Bible that was printed that way, but I like this.

I went and chose my translation and order and then I set it as my home page on my browser. Since I know I'm gonna be on the computer, I'll have the reading list open first thing so I can just click to the reading for the day.

Thanks for sharing.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP