Tired, or is it Retired?

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I’ve often said that I was tired yesterday and I’m tired again today so that must make me re-tired.  It has been said that you know you are getting older when it takes half as long to become tired and twice as long to get rested.  I mentioned in my profile that I’m not retired, just redeployed. 

But, the tired or retired I’m talking about now is what I did yesterday.  I took our van into town and got it “tired” or maybe that was “retired.”  I bought a new set of tires.  We bought the van over 4 and 1/2 years ago as a used vehicle.  The tires that were on it were nearly new but since that time we have put several thousand miles on them and they were needing replacement.

So, what was it? Did I get the van tired or did I get it retired?  It’s making me tired trying to figure it out.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP