Morning Sky

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

My daughter is part of a group that posts photos of the sky each week entitled Looking at the Sky on Friday.  You can check her blog, Beth and Cory’s Mom.  I’m not going to try to post a photo of the sky on a regular basis but yesterday morning as I got out of bed I noticed the sky was beautiful.  However, by the time I walked across the house and returned with my camera the sky was changing.  Yet, I think the couple of pictures I took turned out pretty good.

April    12th 001 April    12th 002

1 comments:

bcmomtoo April 15, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

I can't help it, I'm always looking at the sky! Your pictures are gorgeous. Nice colors.

You know, you're welcome to join in with Looking at the Sky or Camera Critters, or any of the other memes whenever you have time. It's fun to see what other people post and to have more visitors, too.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP