Further Progress On My Workshop

>> Saturday, June 26, 2010

Although I spent some time helping Darryl, picking blackberries and doing other necessary activities I got quite a bit more accomplished on my woodworking shop this past week.  Here are a few photos.

IMG_2384
The loft flooring is all down.  Toby is checking it out!

IMG_2397
The two end stud walls were built and set up.

IMG_2399
The two side stud walls have been built and erected.

IMG_2407
Here is another view with all of the loft stud walls in place.

IMG_2413
I got the rafters cut and put up Friday afternoon.  Hopefully, next week I can get the purlins and the roofing metal put on.  We’ll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Connie June 26, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

The boys might be right: "That's Pappaw's skyscraper."

dp June 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

It would make a great guest house! :)

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP