The Siding Is On!

>> Saturday, August 14, 2010

I’ve only worked on my workshop a couple of days in the last two weeks or so.  I’ve been helping Darryl on his house plus doing some of the other things that need done.  We have been hot, humid and mostly dry here in South-Central Kentucky.  Although there has been a brief shower every few days they have not amounted to much.  Our little garden up here on the ridge is just burned up.  Thankfully, we didn’t have a need to preserve a great lot this summer.  And, we have had quite a number of things to eat fresh from the garden.

Here are a few photos of the workshop taken since the last post.

IMG_2536
This side finished.
IMG_2537
The metal on the backside of the shop.

IMG_2563
Weatherboard, that I had left after the other 3 sides, installed at the very top.  Now, I have yet to put on some trim and work on the interior, as time permits.  I’m sure that much of my time will be spent helping Darryl.  It you would like to see the progress that is being made on his house check out his blog, http://cedar-ridge-farm.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP