A Little Kentucky Humor

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

Recently one of the blogs I read had a post entitled “Texas Humor.”

I thought you might enjoy a bit of Kentucky humor (with a bit of Texas humor as well.)

It seems that a fellow from Kentucky struck up a conversation with a guy from Texas. After a bit of the usual weather and sports items the Texan asked the Kentucky fellow if he had any land. “Oh, yeah! I’ve got 50 acres, with 25 in terbaccy and some good oak timber,” replied the Kentuckian. The Texan asked, “You call that land?” He continued, “Where I live I can get in my old pick-up of a morning and drive all day and still not reach the other side of my land!” The Kentuckian nodded his head knowingly and replied, “Yes sir, yes sir, I know what you mean. I used to have a pick-up just like that.”

1 comments:

HermitJim January 31, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Hey, I think I'm driving that truck right now! Must have bought it from the same guy!

Thanks for the link, my friend

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP